Linggo, Marso 25, 2012

What Am I Even Here For?

“Pop quiz. Which of these do you agree with?

1. Intelligence is fixed at birth.
2. Some people are creative, others aren’t.
3. You can become a world-class expert through enough practice, whatever your starting point.
4. You can change your personality.


 “If you agreed with the first two statements, you’re coming from a fixed mindset. If you agreed with the second two, you’ve got a growth mindset.”

That being said, about just an hour ago rewinding atleast the last 20 years of my life, my answers were 1 and 2.  Now the reason I'm here though is 3 and 4. I know I've got to practice. What has been difficult was the starting point.

Today I'm  willing to go where I haven't gone before. I'm taking this step to write on the web. Here is my best bet, for right now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento